Don’t Believe The Muffin Top Myth
There is one thing that irks me; it’s seeing people led off target by the Muffin Top Myth.
These well-meaning folks devote time and effort under a faulty premise that gets them zero results.
The more you put your valuable time and energy into a fitness program; you deserve to see nothing less than incredible results. Therefore, that’s my commitment to all of my clients.
I get upset when I see people working hard without getting any result, and achieving their goals.
So what’s this Muffin Top Myth?
The belief that doing a magical ab exercise will get your tummy flatter, shrink your waist, and will get rid of your muffin top.
I’m sorry to tell you but there is no such magical ab exercise.
If you will continue with your unhealthy life style, the ab exercises will not make your muffin top any smaller.
If you want to shrink your belly, you need to improve on your diet and exercising routine to support fat loss from your entire body, including—but not limited to—your midsection.
This is some tip for you to get rid of your muffin top
Shrink Your Belly Tip #1: Stop Eating Processed Foods
Everyone loves a good shortcut, right? Depends on where that shortcut takes you.
From now on I want you to think of processed foods as a shortcut to belly fat.
I wouldn’t be surprised if future studies prove that the over-processing, chemical additives and high fructose corn syrup that are pumped into processed foods specifically adds fat around your belly.
If you want to shrink your belly then stay away from sugars, sodas, chemically altered fats, processed, packaged, fried and preserved foods.
Shrink Your Belly Tip #2: Eat Fresh, Whole Foods
Once you’ve cut the processed foods out of your diet, fill in the space with lots of fresh foods like:
- Green vegetables
- Whole, organic, seasonal fruits
- Lean, hormone-free, high quality meats
- Colorful organic veggies
- Nuts and seeds
I know this list of foods may seem boring at first, but if you stick with it long enough, you’ll grow to love the tantalizing flavors of real food. Moreover, you will come up with your own healthy recipes.
When your diet is filled with healthy foods that are listed above, your body will quickly shed pounds and lean out.
Shrink Your Belly Tip #3: Do Challenging Exercise
One of best way to lose your muffin top forever is with a consistent, progressive exercise program.
- Consistent: You should be exercising 3-5 times each week.
- Progressive: For truly awesome results, keep your body guessing with new exercises and increasing intensity.
My exercise programs are specifically crafted to get you into the best shape of your life. I’m passionate about achieving you goals and helping you with your diet plan.
I’d love to hear from you! If your in Bergen County call or email me today so we could get started.
Killer Ab Exercises
Real crunches won’t reduce your body fat, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t strengthen your abdominal muscles. Steady ab exercises are an essential part of a well balanced exercise routine. Try these killer ab exercise:
- Plank: Lie face down on mat resting on your forearms, palms flat on the floor. Push off the floor, raising up onto your toes and resting on your elbows. Keep your back flat, in a straight line from head to heels. Tilt your pelvis and contract your abdominals to prevent your rear end from sticking up in the air or sagging in the middle. Hold for 30 to 60 seconds, lower to the start position and repeat for 3-5 reps.
- Knee Tucks: Start on your back, bend your knees with your feet on the floor and knees touching. Extend both arms overhead on either side of your ears, palms facing up. Exhale and bring your knees up towards your chest. Slowly lower your hips back down to start position. Repeat for 12-15 reps.
- One-Armed Full Sit Ups: Start on your back with your right knee bent, foot flat on the floor, and left leg extended straight out. Extend your right arm to the ceiling and reach your left arm towards your left foot. Sit all the way up, rolling through your back, keeping your right foot on the floor, and your right arm up over your shoulder and your left arm reaching in front of you all the way up. Slowly roll back down to the floor. That’s one rep. Repeat 15 times on one side, 15 times on the other. For an extra challenge hold a dumbbell in your extended arm.
Field Greens Salad with Candied Pecans
You know that eating lots of greens is key component to shrinking belly fat, so try this delicious field greens salad. Add a side of lean protein to this recipe, like sliced chicken breast, for the perfect, fitness-approved meal. Servings: 4
Here’s what you need…
For the Salad:
- 1 Tablespoon organic coconut oil
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped organic pecans
- 3 Tablespoons coconut crystals
- 4 cups organic, mixed greens
- 1 Bosc pear, sliced
For the Dressing:1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar glaze
- 1 packet stevia
- 1 Tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon Dijon
- 1 minced garlic clove
- dash of pepper
- In a small skillet, place the coconut oil over low heat. Once melted, add the pecans and cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes. Add the coconut crystals. Continue to cook, stirring constantly, for about 4 minutes, until the crystals have melted and the pecans are golden. Remove from heat, set aside.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a small jar. Mix well.
- Divide the greens and sliced pears between 4 plates. Top with the candied pecans and drizzle with dressing. Enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 196 calories, 14g fat, 49mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, and 2g protein.
Motivate your friends, family and co-workers! Use the “refer a friend” link below to forward this newsletter and subscribe your friends.