Do you need a quick yet attractive looking treats for your upcoming party or reunion? Or are you finding cool kitchen activities that you love to do with your kids? Or better yet, your kids hate bananas? Then this is the right tutorial for you! Today we will be making a quick, yet fun activity that would definitely catch the attention of your kids or guest. You can make several of these in minutes and you can finish in no time!
This will not only encourage your kids to eat bananas, but this is also a healthy alternative to junk foods that your kids maybe addicted to. So if you are interested, then let us start making this!
What You’ll Need:
- Several bananas
- A block of sweetened chocolate
- Several popsicle sticks
- Rainbow sprinkles
1. Peel the bananas.
2. Cut the bananas in half.
3. Stick the bananas on the popsicle sticks.
4. Slice the chocolate bar into small pieces and place it in a microwavable bowl or container.
5. Place the chocolate in a microwave oven for 2 to 3 minutes. Make sure to check the chocolate every minute to make sure that the chocolate will melt evenly and prevent it from burning.
6.Dip the banana on the melted chocolate. Be quick in doing this step since most of the melted chocolate tends to solidify in an instant. That would still vary on the type of chocolate bar you used. You have the option to cover it completely or leave the bottom part bare, it is all up to you.
7. Carefully sprinkle the rainbow sprinkles around the chocolate-covered banana. This is perfectly done when the chocolate is still in its liquid or semi-liquid state. Put the chocolate-covered bananas in the freezer for 30 minutes.
8. Finally done! You can now serve the chocolate covered bananas to your guest or your kids!