Want a new idea to use your sizzling plate or stove top griller? Why not try this easy peasy chicken for a no-fuss crowd pleaser meal for your grilling party? It will make your cooking time really sizzle!
What You Will Need:
- ½ pound chicken breast, cut into strips
- ½ cup button mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup frozen green peas, thawed
- ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- A pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 heaping teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
Lets Get the Chicken Sizzling!
1. Make sure you got all of your ingredients ready to go.
2.Heat your sizzling plate over high heat and grill the chicken on it until cooked.
3. Add the mushrooms and the peas and cook for 3 minutes.
4. To make the sauce or the gravy, mix together the water, soy sauce, ground pepper, onion powder and cornstarch.
5. Pour over the chicken, mushrooms and peas mixture. It will thicken immediately. Take off the heat and serve.
6. The dish easily serves two persons and the recipe can be easily doubled to feed more. Enjoy!